Paper Plane Game Cheats

I have spent a bit of time playing the paperplane game. If you have played the game that is sometimes called "Grab the paper plane" or "paperplane game", you have an idea what I mean when I say I have played a bit. More like hours of playing the addicting game.

I made the mistake of opening an email from a friend who said, "try this, it's addicting". My brain should have seen that as a sign to stop right there, hit the delete button and move on. No...I through that paperplane once and was hooked.

After playing just a few times (wink wink), I discovered several things that will propell your airplane the farthest. They are simple but very effective tips. I call the main one a cheat because it isn't the designers intention for you to actually play the game this way.

Keep reading you will find the cheats to the paperplane game in my blog.